Salient Features:- Beast I Roll Compactor Manufacturer & Exporter
- Best I Roll Compactor compliant fulfills the complete cGMP norms.
- Very compact design available in Plain, Water Jacketed or Flameproof Model.
- Screw is driven through gear motor.
- Rolls drive through twin’s shaft gearbox with speed drive unit coupled to it using coupling, which ensures synchronization of the rolls with a steady torque loading.
- Pre-densifier screw comprises of cylindrical or conical shape, which is well polished and made of AISI SS-304 quality material – SS 316 optional.
- Compacting rolls sleeves are made out of tool steel, hardened to 55 HRC approximately, and are keyed in to shafts and thus protected against axial slipping by thrust plates and bolts.
- The feed screw assembly can be lifted by hand-operated hydraulic pump. This facilitates ease in cleaning.
- Scrapper assembly also designed to dismantle for ease of cleaning.
- Pre-compression chamber guides the powder without any slippage or leakage.
- A separate panel board which consist all controls and indicators of the roll compactor are permanently built in namely, on/off rolls, on/off feed screw, main switch, forward/reverse switch, ammeters for rolls and feed screw and emergency stop to avoid short circuit or fire hazard at the time of cleaning with water.
Beast I - Roll Compactor Machine
Roll Compactor Machine Roll size 2.5” (W.J. - GMP Model)
- ACVF Drive for both feeder Motor
- Twin Shaft Feeder Screw
- Twin Water Jacketed System with gear box
- Operating Panel with PLC & HMI
- Variable Frequency Drive for Roller
Optional Feature :
- Adjustable Roll Arrangement
- Vacuum Desecration
- Vacuum Powder Transfer System
- Online granulator
Technical Specifications:- Beast I Roll Compactor
|Model||FMRC- 2.5 (Beast I)|
|Output||20 to 120 Kg./Hr.*|
|Roll size||Ø 200 mm x 63 mm Width|
|Roll surface (Selection depends upon material characteristics)|| Corrugated|
|Roll speed (ACVF Drive)||5 to 22 RPM|
|Feed screw – Horizontal||10 to 80 RPM|
|Feed screw – Vertical||10 to 80 RPM|
|Feed screw Drive||Gear Motor (1 h.p. – 60:1 Ratio)|
|Roll drive Motor||7.5 Hp / 960 RPM / 3 Ph.|
|Feed screw drive motor||2 HP / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph|