FALCON – Powder Transfer System (FPTS) is unique & latest featured system.
FALCON vacuum transfer system is used in Pharmaceutical, Food, Agro Chemical, Sugar Industries and chemical. The system is use full for inline milling, sifting, blending, loading and unloading.
Falcon Vacuum transfer system is unique dry material transfer system which ensures dust free material transfer without human touch.
FALCON vacuum transfer System has been proven to be a better way to move many types of material and a giant step over manual handling. The technology exists for moving virtually any material that can be pulled through a hose or tube. The system is consisting of Blower, Vacuum receiver system with filter, cyclone filter and Pipe.
The vacuum conveying systems designed specifically for the direct charge loading of blenders, mixers, sifter, milling, reactors or any vessel capable of withstanding a vacuum. The vacuum system can be provided mobile type with lifting provision to move one room to another room for loading and loading any machine.
Application / System Use In
- Table Press Hopper Loading
- Receiver Equipment Loading with Inline Sifting System
- Sifter to Bin Loading
- Blender Loading with Inline Milling.
- IPC / Powder storage tank Loading.
- Any other type of Customized applications for powder transfer
- Complying with GMP/ cGMP/USFDA standard.
- Hassle-free cleaning, operation & maintenance.
- Vacuum transfer is at low cost process to handle the material.
- Minimal Space requirement
- No tool required for opening & cleaning.
- System suitable for 100 kg to 5000 kg capacity per hour.
- Maximum Discharge no least retention.
- Least product waste, loss and chances of
- Dust free transfer in enclosed environment.
- Quick and smooth transfer of larger volume.
- Provided with stainless steel 304 contact parts. (SS 316 – Optional)
- Lesser segregation or degradation of Product.
- Vacuum Blower and cyclone filter can be installed in outside production area.
- Blower fan is dynamically balanced and the unit is with castor wheels.
- Complete automated transfer with least human interference
- Timing controls and automatic air blow back system for filter cleaning.
- Easy to clean and wash of contact parts.
- Option for Inline Milling, Sifting with Blender and Loading material to RMG, Tablet press& Vessel.
- Stainless Steel made inlet manifolds and dust collection tray
- Castor wheel for ease of mobility
- Least operational & maintenance cost due to no moving part arrangement.
- Manpower cost saving and ease of material handling